Youth Guarantee is a FREE government initiative to support more young people to achieve NCEA Levels 1 & 2 and to transition young people into further training at polytechnics and workplaces.
“Learning 4 Earning (Employment Skills & NCEA)” is for you!
What will I be learning and doing?
What qualifications will I gain?
- NCEA (Level 1) (If you don’t already have it)
- NCEA (Level 2) with a Vocational Pathway in Construction
- National Certificate in Employment Skills
- National Certificate in Computing (Level 2)
- National Certificate in Driving (Level 2)
- National Certificate in Computing (Level 3)
When does it start?
8 February 2013 is the start date, with graduation on 19 December 2013. (Normal “school” holidays apply)
Hokitika Students – Please note that we offer a free pick-up service to bring you to our course in Greymouth (and home again!)
How do I apply or get more information?
Note: Applications will be considered at any time while places remain.